The Strong Not Tough – Adult Resilience program aims to increase an adult’s resilience and coping skills. Backed by years of research the Strong Not Tough program is evidence based and proven to help participants be the best they can be, and reduce their anxiety by imparting on them many skills and tools such as:
- Developing awareness – body language & signals, mindfulness and attention training, being grateful
- How to control and regulate intense emotions
- Relaxation techniques
- Mindfulness skills and exercises to stay in the moment, focus and relax
- Develop positive relationships
- To compromise in tricky situations and avoid conflict
- Setting realistic and achievable life or study goals
- Organisation and focus skills
- Enjoy a healthy life style
The structure of the Adult Resilience Program is a 5 session course, with each session taking approx 1.5 hours. Developed by Dr Paula Barrett, the Adult Resilience program has helped the lives of thousands of participants. It has also helped parents and families become stronger in themselves by applying the skills they learn while undertaking the program.
BUSHkids Warwick would like to invite you to the program.
The program will be presented by Family Health Support Worker Linda Cholawinskyj – accredited Adult Resilience facilitator.
When: Tuesday’s – commencing May 14
Time: 1 – 2.30pm
Where: BUSHkids Centre 191 Wood Street
Cost: Workbook provided free of charge
Register: Phone 4667 1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited
If you have any questions – contact BUSHkids as we would be pleased to speak with you.