QCF’s regional grantmaking round is now open. Please click on the link below or forward to community groups who may be looking for a grant.
- Applications are open to only those charitable organisations that have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 (DGR1) status from the Australian Taxation Office. To confirm your DGR 1 status, enter your ABN at this link:
- The annual revenue of the organisation is under $2m
- Organisations must be Queensland based, with all grant funds going to help Queenslanders in the region of application in need of general welfare support.
QCF has an annual regional grant-making program which currently takes in the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and North Queensland regions.
Funding for this program is made available from the relevant regional sub-funds and QCF General Fund.
Applications from charitable organisations providing local service delivery in areas such as aged care, family support, children, health and welfare, youth and arts and which have the following characteristics are favoured:
- One-off projects for a specific purpose
- Demonstrate sustainability beyond the funding period
- Strengthen the community
- Reduce social disadvantage
- Help find solutions to community problems
- Benefit as many people as possible