Applicants should possess:
- Knowledge / understanding of Case Management Frameworks / Systems.
- Experience, compassion, empathy working with vulnerable disadvantaged community members ranging children through to adults, individuals and families.
- Understanding Integrated Service Delivery processes extensive internal / external referral, advocacy and advice to client families.
- Experience, expertise in using client data capture systems /project reporting frameworks.
- Understanding of Community Services Sector and Granite Belt, Funding Contract Compliance /Referral Pathways.
- Understanding, experience in devising, delivering community-based projects, events or activities within collaborative partnerships/arrangements.
- Project activity planning, resource development, marketing activities to enhance, promote community awareness of GBNC services.
- Experience in mentoring, monitoring, coordinating volunteer delivered projects.
Applicants with experience in Education, Early Childhood, Youth Servicing, Family Support / Intensive Family Support, Volunteer Program delivery are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates are asked to submit their CV, a 1-page Expression of Interest demonstrating how they meet the above criteria and how many days/hrs per week interested in working via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 7th September 2018.