The contents of this website “My Southern Downs ‘People'” are protected by copyright law. Copyright in this material resides with the Author or various other rights holders, as indicated.
Intellectual Property Laws Protect this Site
Apart from any fair dealing or other statutory use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the terms and conditions of reuse of the material on this website are governed by the following:
- Author Specified Permission. You are free to access, read and use information available on the website provided by any Author, providing you comply with the Copyright Act 1968.
- Author Specified Statement. An Author may give permissions to use their work without displaying use of any licensing, and it is up to the individual to honor this request.
- Creative Commons (CC) Attribution 3.0 Australia licence. Where identified by an Author with the CC logo, the material is licensed under CC. You should familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of the relevant licence at creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/
The CC logo will also be a clickable link to the CC licence details:
Other Terms and Conditions
Where the material is not licensed by the Author under an access agreement or CC licence, or where the material is not owned by the Author, you should contact the original copyright owner.
Any permitted reproduction of copyright material, including fair dealing, must:
- acknowledge the relevant rights owner as the source of any such material reproduced;
- reference the copyright or licence conditions under which the material is provided on this site.
For all requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights please see our main website governing Terms of Service HERE.
As an Author, you agree, that by publishing material electronically via this site and allowing distibution via electronic means, that My Southern Downs and it’s parent GraniteNet Inc. are not liable for any losses, digital crawling or intent digital theft or reproduction of your work, even though reasonable measures have been taken to prevent digital extraction on this portion of our site. You accept full liability of your published articles, and agree that they meet the Terms of Service governing our entire site, as a publisher..