37th Ananda Mela Festival – Stanthorpe
January 4, 2019 - January 9, 2019
4 – 9 January, 2019
Ananda Palli, 463 Back Creek Rd, Severnlea
Welcome to the 37th Ananda Mela Festival
The Ananda Mela Festival is a family friendly event offering yoga, meditation, an abundance of healthy gourmet vegetarian/vegan food, social development workshops and spiritual philosophy.
This is a unique, vibrant, spiritual festival which celebrates cultural diversity, encourages environmental sustainability initiatives and promotes health and well-being.
The festival is held near Stanthorpe, Queensland, located at the heart of the Granite Belt. The area boasts spectacular countryside, massive granite outcroppings, rolling farmland and an abundance of flora and fauna.**
* Deep relaxation with twice daily meditation & yoga
* Music & dance with local, national & international artists
* Healthy gourmet vegan & vegetarian food * Fun & innovative workshops
* The lightness of chanting * Entertaining creative activities for children & youth
* Trekking & swimming in the national park