Drawn Together Creative Therapies, Family Matters Counseling and Happy Chat are pleased to offer a Creative Workshop for young people 12-25 years of age who have become carers in their home situation.
The workshop is designed to offer these young people an insight into tools for self-care as well as offering an opportunity for connection and interaction with others experiencing similar circumstances or issues.
The workshop is designed to follow the following format.
• Breathing and Mindfulness exercises complimented by a brief meditation
• A brief introduction to the Drumming as a relaxation and therapeutic tool
• A short break and morning refreshment
• An introduction to poetry through the creation of a group poem
• The creation of a song using the group poem as lyrics
• The combining of drumming rhythms with the music to complete the
Please see the PDF document below for more information!